2019 Fete Donations
The amount that was distributed to ten village organisations came to a record figure of £7,066. The Fete Committee wishes to thank everyone who supported our event last year to enable these donations to be made.
- Kirtlington War Memorial – £500 – Donation towards cleaning.
- Kirtlington British Legion – £320 – Donation towards new standard.
- Kirtlington Village Hall – £1014 – Donation towards new heating for Hazel Room.
- Kirtlington Parish Church – £250 – Donation towards restoration of the wooden top of the Church font.
- Kirtlington Good Neighbour Scheme – £250- Donation towards Christmas parcels and Christmas lunch.
- Kirtlington Youth Club – £600 – Donation towards running costs.
- Kirtlington Village School – £1000 -Donation towards Educational needs.
- Kirtlington Pre-School – £1000 – Donation towards new Outdoor Play Area.
- KWACS – £1250 – Donation towards Pond conservation.
- Kirtlington Allotment Association – £882 – Donation towards creating a water catchment area.